A question about overtraining.

mercredi 15 avril 2015

My gym performance is awesome. My health, on the other hand, is deteriorating.



Granted I am sick right now, and it probably has more to do with my co-worker refusing to leave work even though he had the flu, but perhaps I'm this way because Smolov gave me a weakened immune system!



Bleh!!



A while ago, I puked for no apparent reason. I am not sure if my last workout was so silly-intense that I somehow needed to break 2 gallons of H2O today, and that by having just one I'd still be dehydrated. Or my body is nagging me to rest and stay away from the squat rack for a whole week.



But why the hell would I? I'm making serious gains.







Am I just sick and suffering for it? Or is this a form of overtraining?



As far as other symptoms, there's nothing else. At least nothing significant...





A question about overtraining.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire