New to this gyno worries...

mercredi 15 avril 2015

I am just doing a 6 week cycle of masteron 325 weekly, test prop 175 weekly, and just looking for an edge to recovery and maybe a bit of cutting maybe a little gain I have been at it for a while have lost 65 lbs and now just want a little more, oh and using clen and ECA stacks and getting use to things, first time, wanted something with no side effects too, and didn't want any crazy gains. After this cycle I am doing a deca 400 weekly with test ethanate 400 weekly. Now I have femara for AI and nolvadex for post and am thinking that masteron is AI and my test is low dose for the first 6 weeks so I should be fine?? I am overweight though now still and lean towards the fair side I think, no body hair much really so I am thinking I might be prone to gyno. And also what should I be looking for?? What are the signs?? And then just femara .5 every 2 days, I was led to believe, and also my second cycle should I just take femara or should I wait and see if I can get away without?? Much cheaper, or can I wait till certain signs show then take it??



Mostly I just want to know what are the signs of gyno?? Does one start retaining water pre?? What should I be looking for and also can I wait to see I don't need an AI?? Always post I am led to believe, nolvadex....My cycle 12 weeks in total is not heavy??





New to this gyno worries...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire