New Cycle, questions and feedback

jeudi 16 avril 2015

Well, been off PCT for four months, time for another cycle.



To recap my newbie posts, 47 y.o., 5'10" , 220lbs with 11% BF. 30 years lifting under my belt. My first cycle went well, now looking to blast to the next level. I have kept all my gains and maintained good training discipline since my last cycle.



Thinking of the following:



Sustanon 250, 500mg/week

Deca 400mg/week

Proviron 100mg/day

Arimidex .5mg/EOD



Run all of the above 16 weeks. Then PCT Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 for weeks 18 - 22.



What would be a good run with Clomid with the Nolvadex?



I am running the Arimidex from day one as my first cycle water retention snuck up on me around week 10 and my blood pressure was too high because of it. Is there a better way to keep the water off? One buddy has the Deca moon face going and his neck thickened out too much with water as well. I want to avoid that at all costs.



Also, should I stick to 500mg/week on the Sustanon or push 750mg/week? I don't mind jabbing.



More questions when I think of them.



Thanks, guys and gals.





New Cycle, questions and feedback

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire