First Cycle Questions - Looking Tips from Experienced Members

samedi 18 avril 2015

Hello forum steroid family , i'm looking for some help from experienced members of forum about my first cycle , i have some questions and some points that i want to understand better.



Stats =

- Age 26 (the age you see on my profile is when i first joined forum (Join Date 11-03-2011)

- 178 cm

- 160 lbs (73 kg)

- 5 year of body building

- Body Fat around %10

- Arms 38 cm after workout

- Max Bench Press ( 180 lbs) 82 kg x 6

- Max Barbell Curl (65 lbs) 30 kg x 6



Since it is my first Cycle i think about running Test Enathante only. My FIRST aim is to keep myself healthy as much as possible and my SECOND aim is gaining muscle.



1-12 Week 500mg Test Enanthate/week . ( a question about this below)



PCT : ONE WEEK after last injection of Test. HCG 2500 iu every 5 day. (7500 iu at total in 10 days) (last injection wait 5 days first injection of HCG wait another 5 days 2nd injection wait another 5 days and last injection of HCG. )

ONE DAY after last injection Clomid at 75/50/50/50 mg with Nolvadex at 40/20/20/20 mg for 4 weeks.





My questions :



1)First Time Cycle Test. Ent. which is better for me ALSO considering my health + better gains 8 weeks ? 10 weeks ? or 12 weeks ? (since test ent. is a long ester)



2)Since it is my first cycle should i take 250mg /week or 500mg / week ?



3)How should be my injection days for 250mg /week or 500mg /week ? (monday and thursday?)



4) Should i run Primobolan Depot 200mg / week with my Test Enth. if not why ? (HPTA suppression?)



About PCT:



1)Should i run Nolvadex with cycle ? or start running after my last injection ?



2)HCG dosage is enough ? should i start HCG after 2 weeks from last injection or one week? (Rich Piana for example says that you should take HCG while test. ent. is leaving your system. BUT i also read you should start taking HCG after ester fully cleared from your system ? i m confused.



3)HCG - Clomid - Nolvadex enough for PCT ? (do i need Proviron too?)



4)Clomid and Nolvadex dosages are okey ?









Nutrition Program: 6 MEALS = 223 grams of Protein



1)Before Breakfast : One Scoop of Whey



2)Breakfast: 5 egg whites + 2 whole eggs + 50 grams of oat meal with honey and cinnamon + 50 grams of cottage cheese + 2 patatos + 3 spoon peanut butter



3)Before Workout :150 gr of Meat/chicken/Fish/turkey breast + BROWN rice with salad or yogurt or green vegetables



4)After Workout : 1.5 Scoop of Whey + dried grapes



5)Dinner : 200 gr of Meat/chicken/Fish/turkey breast + WHITE rice with salad or yogurt or green vegetables



6)Before Sleep : 100gr of cottage cheese + almond and nuts





Total of 223 grams of Protein Daily







Thanks so much for reading and helping me about my first cycle. i appreciate your support guys !





First Cycle Questions - Looking Tips from Experienced Members

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire