My Test and Prolactin and Estrogen Bloods

jeudi 16 avril 2015

Hey everyone i just got back a few lab results on my free test and total estrogen and prolactin levels.

I'm 24 and currently been on TRT for nearly a year now. Little background information on me, my hormone replacement therapy started when i got tried of the lump under my right nipple I've had sense i was in high school. I went to get a mammogram and ultrasound on it to make sure i didn't have some kind of cancer and it was just Gyno. Guessing from when i went through puberty. Any ways i had a full blood panel done to make sure everything was in check and when they came back my doctor was curious pituitary failure or something messing with my hormone balancing. Turns out at the age of 24 i had test levels of about 251. Found a doctor who most people in my town go to for HRT. Turns out this guy just prescribes it and has very little knowledge about really balancing my hormones etc. He has me now doing about 160mg a week of test and 500 a week of hcg, he actually wanted me to do 1,500ui of hcg a week and i found that to be way to much from everything i"ve read so i just stick to 500 ui's a week.



These are my bloods I requested he do so i can see were i am at. Also i read issues about prolactin so i asked to be checked for that as well.



Testosterone, serum 776 ng/mll limits 348-1198

Testosterone, free 35.15H ng/DL Limits 5.00 - 21.00

% free Testosterone 4.53H % Limits 1.50 - 4.20




Prolactin 33.0H ng/ml Limit 4.0 - 15.2

Estrogen, Total 232 H Pg/nl Limit 40 - 115




As you can see Pretty much all my levels our way out of range or slightly out of range. He says that my total estrogen levels are normal on TRT but i think he needs to test for E2 not so much total? Either way its way to damn high. He is sending me in for a CT Scan of the brain tomorrow to see if i have a tumor causing the pituitary gland to misfire. My prolactin levels obviously are not under control. I need any advise and i don't care how harsh your words are, ill talk any tips you guys throw at me. I'm working on finding another doctor soon maybe a urologist. I am also curious about my test free and % being higher then the Limit, I'm not sure if that's so much of a bad thing or maybe I need to decrease my test dosing slightly and get on a AI. He did prescribe me raloxifene a few months ago and tried it but it seems to give me bp issues so i discontinued. He's been really difficult about prescribing me Aromasin i don't understand why with me being prone to Gyno and estrogen issues.



Thanks for any advice y'all give me and if i am missing anything please ask and ill answer promptly.



Btw my last full panel bloods where on 1/20/2015 and everything checked out great except for hemoglobin levels being like .2 over the limit and hemotocrit levels being 1 over the limit at 52 instead of the limit of 51. Doesn't seem much of a concern to me, number of factors could had made it slightly elevated.





My Test and Prolactin and Estrogen Bloods

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire