New from TX

mercredi 15 avril 2015

New to the site, here's a little about myself.



I'm 24, was a high level athlete since I was about 12 to 20, hard on the weights from about 16 but knew absolutely nothing about died. Stayed at about 130 through high school, took a couple years off and started training hard in 2010 or so. Made good gains and stayed steady around 170, but didn't go as often as I should have due to transportation issues and such.



I had a vericocelectomy 6 months ago and lost almost all of my muscle mass in my upper body because I wasn't able to lift for 3-4 months afterwards because of really bad testicular pain. I'm ready to get back to where I was, plus some. I quit alcohol completely and never was into the hard stuff, gotta save my liver ;)



I've trolled here for years, never needed to PM or thought I had much to contribute until now!



Anyway, glad to be here. I hope to learn a lot.





New from TX

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire