Help asap please .

vendredi 17 avril 2015

Started a cycle about 16 weeks back, after a serious operation left me 30lbs lighter from 195 to about 170 wet. The regimen consisted of

Test E 300mg x EOD coupled with 100 mg anavar ED and tren E 250mg EOD. For the first 8 weeks everything was great.. My weight jumped back into the 190's had managed to bring my BF % into the 11's , and the sex drive libido etc was working beautifully. Here's where the problems started, and before I go any further I want to reiterate I suffered no side effects whatsoever till this day except for what I will be going Into detail shortly. After the 8th week I began experiencing a serious drop in my libido. I felt as if my mind couldn't even comprehend the thought of sex. Tried tribulus / V / c-lis etc which helps for the most part with the erection side of things but now the problem lies in maintaining an adequate erection and being able to orgasm (ejaculate) . This is when I visited a medical wellness center renowned for their treatment of such cases. The Dr. Was appalled at the amount of test I was running and proceeded to explain in more detail how this problem could have a simple fix. He suggested I taper off the test and begin with arimidex EOD along with clmid and Nova .. This in order to combat any excessive estrogen and jump start my endogenous testosterone production. Hopefully this will help with the ejaculation part of the issue. Anyone have this happen before ? And if so any suggestions on anything else that might be able to help. Thanks guys.





Help asap please .

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire