fun date ideas?

samedi 18 avril 2015

Some of you may remember the thread I started a while back about where to take a girl on a date. Well, there's a new girl now, and I'm looking for some more suggestions. Lol this is the only forum I frequent regularly where I know a lot of the members, in case you're wondering why I'm asking for dating advice on a steroid forum!



Anyways, I want to do something fun; not the whole dinner and drinks routine. This will be our second time going out. The first time, I took her to dinner, then we played pool afterwards. She had a good time. Just a little more info, I'm 30 yo, she's 25 yo, we live in a fairly big city (so you wouldn't think it would be hard to come up with something, but my mind is still drawing a blank lol). This will also be a night date (tonight).



So...my question is, what did you guys do on some of the funnest dates you've been on?



P.S. I realize the high testosterone levels are going to urge some here to flame lol, but keep in mind that, up until the last girl, I've been out of the dating scene for a loooong time!





fun date ideas?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire