Started taking Zoloft and couldn't finish during sex. UGH

jeudi 16 avril 2015

So, I've been having some mental health issues and decided to get some help. I've seen 3 separate doctors and was first diagnosed with ADHD and depression. The 3rd doctor felt that the ADHD signs were carry-overs of the Anxiety and depression and decided a low dosage of Zoloft would be my best bet. He said that it could cause me to take longer to climax blah blah blah. I started taking it on Tuesday at only 25mg/day. I'm only on day 3 and not sure how I feel about it. I'm def. more tired and feel like my mind isn't racing like it usually does so I'm not sure if that's good or bad.



Anyways, tonight while having sex with my life I couldn't finish no matter how hard I tried. Not sure if it is just a side I'm experiencing right now and will subside but I was unable to finish and had to stop. This has never happened before.





Curious if anyone else on Zoloft has or has had this problem?





Started taking Zoloft and couldn't finish during sex. UGH

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire