New Guy to the Methods

vendredi 17 avril 2015

I've heard about steroid use a lot and since some of them are legal, I am trying a stack that was pre-made by a site. The reason for my trying this is that I am 5ft 10" and 135lbs at nearly 21 years of age. No matter how much i've worked out or tried to gain weight, nothing worked. Complete Nutrition and GNC had failed me so many times so I've decided to make the leap to anabolics. My premade set is dbol, tbal, testostrone max, and decadrolone. My goal is to get stronger and bigger. Right now I have a one month supply of all for (90 pills each, 3x a day) but my biggest fear is how to prevent from loosing my gains and how to prevent from the adverse side-effects like man tits or gynomastia (or however you spell it) and I am really looking for some advice from some experts or people more well versed as to how to do this. Is it as simple as incorporating a 5th bottle which would be an AI (aromatose inhibitor) into it and then something like Epilogue from the L3 series after for my post cycle? I really appreciate the help.





New Guy to the Methods

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire