Time to get serious- Calculated my TDEE and macros please help!

dimanche 19 avril 2015

A little background information- I am 25-soon to be 26, 6'2" 220lbs and I estimate my body fat to be around 18%. I work out 3 days a week and play a sport once a week. I work a pretty active job (mechanic) 5-6 days a week. When I calculated my TDEE I chose the "moderate" activity level. If I was wrong in doing that please correct me. According to the TDEE formula on this site, my TDEE is 2,726 cals. My goal here is to lose some body fat. I would like to try to get down to around 12%. My current diet is as follows:



Meal 1:



1 1/2 cups oats 450cal/15pro/81carb

1 cup egg whites 125cal/25pro/5carb

1 scoop whey 120cal/24pro/3carb



Total: 695 cals / 64g protein / 89g carbs



Meal 2:



60z chicken (weighed cooked) 240cal/54pro/0carb

2 cups rice (measured cooked) 340cal/8pro/76carb



Total: 580 cals / 62g protein / 76g carbs



Meal 3:



6 whole eggs 420cal/36pro/0carbs

1 large baked sweet potato (~300g) 180cal/4pro/41carb



Total: 600 cals / 40g protein / 41g carbs



Meal 4:



2 cups oats 500cal/20pro/108carb

2 cups egg whites 250cals/50pro/10carb

1 scoop whey 120cal/24pro/3carb



Total: 870 cals / 94g protein / 121g carbs



My totals for the day are: 2,745 cals. / 260g protein / 327g carbs.



I have almost completely cut out sugary drinks from my diet. I drink mostly water and crystal light. I will sometimes substitute salmon or tilapia as my source of protein for meals 2 or 3. But they are all very similar in macros. I will have a rice cake or some low fat peanut butter as a small snack if I get hungry. And I allow myself one cheat meal a week. Im not sure if I should go any lower on the calories because my job is pretty physical and involves a lot of walking and moving all day. I have been on this diet for almost 3 weeks now and I would appreciate any input or advice.





Time to get serious- Calculated my TDEE and macros please help!

3 commentaires:

Slotxo a dit…

Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information Please follow my Site link Slot. Thank you very much.

Teaching House a dit…

I am constantly amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. Buying LSD online is sometimes risky for their fake of products and others of many reasons. For perfectly done to buying this Buy LSD Online in order to get your stand on this products.

smartphone a dit…


Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information Please follow my Site link Galaxy-Huawei .

Enregistrer un commentaire