Testim (Testosterone gel) Inquiry

samedi 18 avril 2015

My luck has always been pretty bad when it comes to finding testosterone, so it was par for the course when I found someone who claimed to have an unlimited supply, and was given a box of 30x50mg Testim.

From what I've read, some people claim that it's better not to use Testim, because the dose is so low that when your own testosterone production shuts down, you may indeed be worse off.

However, I have the box now, it would be better to use it rather than not, no?

Is there a way in which I could maximize the results (no matter how small) without using it long enough to shut down test production in my body? For example, using 100mg after each workout, or using them all in 1 or 2 weeks? It would be a shame to chuck it out right?





Testim (Testosterone gel) Inquiry

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire